Friday, September 19, 2014

Let's Get Waist-ed: Week 9

Last week's weight:  146.4
This week's weight:  145.0
Weekly weight lost:  -1.4
Total weight loss:  -7.4

Sorry I don't have a photo of the scale.  I weighed myself this morning and forgot.  This week has been a real doozy.  Our scale broke on Sunday -- well, okay, by "broke" I mean that it needed a new battery.  And of course, it's only of those crazy small ones that you can't find in the grocery store.


But also this past week, I have just felt in a fog.  I've slacked on certain aspects of my life that I don't normally slack in.  I couldn't figure out which day of the week it was.  I missed a couple of appointments due to not realizing what day it was.  I don't really know what my issue was.  But I have a renewed objective to "get my shit together".

Obviously, I didn't start exercising this week.  And maybe that was my fog issue.   This life shit is hard, yo.  Parenting is especially hard and trying to keep your life together while it revolves around everyone else seems to be even more difficult.  But tomorrow is a new day and I'll take it!

Lots of visions of organization and scheduling and not feeling so slumpy... 

No comments:

Post a Comment