Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Let's Get Waist-ed: Week 4

Last week's weight:  150.0
This week's weight:  151.4
Weekly weight lost:  +1.4
Total weight loss:  -1.0

My feet look quite 'roidy with those veins popping out of them. 

I took one look at the scale this morning and thought...


I really can't act surprised.  I knew that it was going to happen though.  I had pizza a couple of times this week -- including a frozen pizza last night for dinner.  Hello, water retention, wanna pull up a chair?  In fact, I even feel fatter than last week. 


I had great aspirations of being my exercise program this week.  But my foot is still feeling wonky from falling down the stairs two weeks ago.  It causes me the most pain in the morning right out of bed, which is basically the only time that I got to get my work-outs in and I've been putting it off.  I think that may have to just resign myself to the fact that it may be a case of olditis -- because in feeling my foot right now, it doesn't hurt -- okay, it does when I really spread out my toes.

All I got to say is that I'm super glad that I got an extra month.  This whole motivation thing is NOT working in my favor.  Working out sounds great until you actually have to start doing it.  Then you just feel like throwing in the towel and ordering a cocktail.

Throwing skinny thoughts out into the universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment