Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Let's Get Waist-ed: Week 5

Last week's weight:  151.4
This week's weight:  149.0
Weekly weight lost:  -2.4
Total weight loss:  -3.4

Welcome to the 140's!!!


I also took my measurements this week as this is a month since the beginning of the "goal" -- my waist is down to 28.5! So I lost an inch on my waist!  I think that last week was actually a lot of water retention.  I tried to stay away from salty foods this week and look where I landed!

I also tried on a crap ton of my jeans -- I didn't realize how many pairs of jeans that I had.  Being as how I haven't put a pair on since last year (June at the latest) because I got pregnant, it was almost like going shopping!  "And you get a pair!  And you get a pair! And you get a pair!"

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/671944/oprah-you-get-a-car-o.gif

Most of my jeans fit, but there are still some that I would put back on the rack.  Plus the ones that fit still have a little ways to go to fit like before.  But I'm thrilled with the progress that I've made without committing to a serious exercise routine.  I can't seem to find the gumption to want to set the alarm to get up in the morning.

I'm not sure how there are people out there (specifically people who are at home during the day) that will workout or run in the late morning.  This girl needs a cup of coffee in the morning -- like "don't-mess-with-me-until-I-get-one".  How do you workout with all that coffee roiling around in your tummy?  If I could figure that out, maybe I could workout in the early afternoon while the little ones are napping.

No comments:

Post a Comment