Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Let's Get Waist-ed: Week 1

Last week's weight:  152.4
This week's weight:  152.0
Weight lost:  -0.4



Not super fantastic, but not bad.  Last week I was going to just focus on eating better.  I did spectacularly for the first three days -- then the train kind of derailed in the middle and I tried to pick myself back up near the end.  A loss is a loss and I'm going to take it.  But I know that it could have been even better as I saw it on the scale throughout the week.  This coming week, I'm going to focus again on my eating and also start to throw in some physical activity -- just trying for daily walks with the kids/dog.  We have family in town, so it's always difficult to start an activity plan when you aren't in your normal daily routine.  So I'm aiming for a new exercise regimen next week.


I'm not sure if I'm posting a photo update.  I always feel so silly taking selfies.  I'm obviously not very good at it and feel very awkward trying to get the phone out of the way so that I can actually see myself.  No one will be crowning me the Selfie Queen -- that's for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment