Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Let's Get Waist-ed: Week 2

Last week's weight:  152.0
This week's weight:  151.0
Weekly weight lost:  -1.0

So this week's weigh-in is two days late.  We had family in town all last week and traveled to the scientist's family's summer cabin over the weekend -- just arriving late last night.  I'm happy with my weight this morning, not overjoyed -- but happy.

Due to the fact that we had family around for the entire week, I didn't get to exercise at all.  I have decided that I'm going to start my exercise program next Monday.  I was going to start this week, but I fell down the stairs on Saturday at the Scientist's cabin and probably sprained my little toe.  At the time, it hurt so severely that I thought that I had broken my foot.  But after a night's rest, I felt better and spent the rest of the weekend limping around.  It is still slightly tender & achy right now -- so I'm going to rest it for the remainder of the week.

I have two weeks down and ten weeks to go with 18 pounds to my ultimate goal.  I'm still aiming high, but realistic thinking is starting to sink in.

And now for the photos - my first update photos...  Don't think that you can really see a pound and a half.



No comments:

Post a Comment